Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Welcome to FoodExplorerRD

I LOVE sharing information about food, exercise, nutrition, and health to my close friends and family. One day after sharing a recent newspaper article, I wondered why I was only sharing my knowledge to a limited few. That's when I decided that it was time to start my blog to help spread and share my knowledge to a broader group of people. 

I am excited to launch my food and nutrition explorations where you will find questions and answers on food and nutrition hot topics, how to incorporate healthy foods into your busy daily life, and simple recipe explorations without blowing your budget.


The blog content and information provided by Food Explorer RD is provided for informational purposes only. Such information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease or to provide medical advice. It is not intended to replace a relationship with a health care provider.